100mm (4 inch) Diameter, Gloss Black Vitreous Enamel Flue Pipe
MaterialSteel With Two Coats Of Vitreous Enamel
Uni-Vit Stovepipe is available in Gloss White, Gloss and Matt Black. The Matt Black has been specifically designed to ensure that it blends visually with the finish on multi-fuel stoves. As an additional feature the brass clean-out doors enhance the image of a top quality product.
By employing the latest advances in modern technology and utilising specially designed machinery MMF are able to offer the very economic and highly efficient Uni-Vit flue system that is good to look at, simple to install and easy to maintain while remaining competitively priced.
• British made single skin system suitable for use with Oil, Gas and all solid fuels
• Manufactured from high quality steel finished with two coats of Class A quality enamel - internally and externally
• Compatible with most other systems
• Available in nominal bore diameters of 100mm, 125mm, 150mm
• Fully Guaranteed
Uni-Vit conforms to BS6999 1989 – Installation of Flues and Chimneys for Class 1 Appliances. Minimum Quality Class A Enamel when tested to BS1344 Part 3 and conforming to to BS1344 parts 1 and 7 for temperature and thermal shock.
The Uni-Vit System is designed to be installed with the socket (the female coupling) directed upwards. The spigot (the male end) must always point downwards and must be properly sealed with fire cement.
- Straight lengths available in 300, 600, 1000, & 1200mm
- 30 and 45 degree bends
- Rear connecting Tee-piece and cap
- Diameter: 100mm (4")